Free download ebook Business Analysis For Dummies PDF & Epub
Author: Paul Mulvey; Published by: John Wiley & Sons; Shared by BOOKS-HERE.
(The link is at the end of post)
In today’s competitive world, companies must always be at their best, maintain an edge, and capitalize on opportunities for growth. Business analysis is a deliberate attempt to review operations to ensure that business is moving along as well as it can and that the company is taking advantage of opportunities.
Business analysis refers to the set of tasks and activities that help companies determine their objectives for meeting certain opportunities or addressing challenges and then help them define solutions to meet those objectives. Those engaged in business analysis are charged with identifying the activities.
Thus, company can:
- see the business problem or opportunity,
- define what the solutions looks like,
- and define how it should behave in the end. As a BA, you lay out the plans for the process ahead.
Business Analysis For Dummies is the go to reference on how to make the complex topic of business analysis easy to understand. This book gives you the tools, techniques, tips and tricks to set your project’s expectations and on the path to success.
- Offers guidance on how to make an impact in your organization by performing business analysis
- Shows you the tools and techniques to be an effective business analysis professional
- Provides a number of examples on how to perform business analysis regardless of your role
In my opinion, If you’re interested in learning about the tools and techniques used by successful business analysis professionals, Business Analysis For Dummies has you covered.