CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2023 62nd Edition PDF Free download
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2023 by Maxine Papadakis 62nd Edition PDF Free download ebook [update: 2023].
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2023 62nd Edition
The #1 annual internal medicine guide―extensively revised and updated
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD, is Professor of Medicine, Emeritus, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
Stephen J. McPhee, MD, is Professor of Medicine, Emeritus, Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
Michael W. Rabow, MD, is Professor of Medicine and Urology, Division of Palliative Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
Kenneth R. McQuaid, MD, is Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
Professor of MedicineDivision of General Internal MedicineDepartment of MedicineUniversity of California, San Francisco
Professor of Medicine Division of General Internal MedicineDepartment of MedicineUniversity of California, San Francisco
Publisher : McGraw Hill / Medical; 62nd edition (September 2, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 1872 pages
ISBN-10 : 1264687346
ISBN-13 : 978-1264687343
Item Weight : 5.82 pounds
Dimensions : 7.2 x 2.3 x 10 inches
Best Sellers Rank: #4,927 in Books
The most popular annual guide of its kind, this updated edition of the flagship title of the LANGE medical book brand presents the most important diagnostic and treatment recommendations as well as the most useful new clinical developments in every field of adult medicine.
For 60+ years, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment has been delivering the authoritative information that students, residents, and clinicians need to build their medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence. Written by top experts in their fields, this unmatched guide enables you to find the answers you need quickly and easily. It provides:
- Coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders
- Comprehensive approach to patient care, focusing on diagnostic tools for day-to-day practice
- Hundreds of drug treatment tables for quick access to indexed trade names and updated drug prices
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms to present important information at a glance
- Carefully curated, updated references to provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information, and PMID numbers for quick online access
- Annual update on dynamic viral infections, including SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 and HIV/AIDS
- Hundreds of full-color photographs, illustrations, and algorithms