Grammatically Correct 2nd ed by Anne Stilman PDF Free download
Grammatically Correct 2nd ed by Anne Stilman – PDF free download [update: 2023]
Grammatically Correct: The Essential Guide to Spelling, Style, Usage, Grammar, and Punctuation by
- Publisher : Writer’s Digest Books; Second edition (July 7, 2010)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1582976163
- ISBN-13 : 978-1582976167
1 Preview the book
Revised and updated, this guide covers four essential aspects of good writing:
- Individual words – spelling variations, hyphenation, frequently confused homonyms, frequently misused words and phrases, irregular plurals and negatives, and uses of capitalization and type style to add special meanings.
- Punctuation – the role of each mark in achieving clarity and affecting tone, and demonstration of how misuses can lead to ambiguity.
- Syntax and structure – agreement of subject and verb, parallel construction, modifiers, tenses, pronouns, active versus passive voice, and more.
- Style – advice on the less hard-and-fast areas of clarity and tone, including sentence length and order, conciseness, simplification, reading level, jargon and clicheÌ s, and subtlety.
2 Download the book
|1||Grammatically Correct 2nd.PDF||Mirror 1||Mirror 2|
|2||Grammatically Correct 2nd.EPUB||Mirror 1||Mirror 2|
Source: POL education