The Making of a Manager by Julie Zhuo PDF free download 2023
The Making of a Manager: What to Do When Everyone Looks to You by
For managers, important processes to master include running effective meetings, future proofing against past mistakes, planning for tomorrow, and nurturing a healthy culture.
POLCET EDU – The best English center in Hanoi, Vietnam
The Making of a Manager by
- Publisher : Portfolio; Illustrated edition (March 19, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0735219567
- ISBN-13 : 978-0735219564
1 Preview the book
Now, having managed dozens of teams spanning tens to hundreds of people, Julie knows the most important lesson of all: great managers are made, not born. If you care enough to be reading this, then you care enough to be a great manager.
The Making of a Manager is a modern field guide packed everyday examples and transformative insights, including:
* How to tell a great manager from an average manager (illustrations included)
* When you should look past an awkward interview and hire someone anyway
* How to build trust with your reports through not being a boss
* Where to look when you lose faith and lack the answers
Whether you’re new to the job, a veteran leader, or looking to be promoted, this is the handbook you need to be the kind of manager you wish you had.
2 Download the book The Making of a Manager by Julie Zhuo