We recommend 07 books to learn quickly and improve memory – PDF free download [updated: 11.2023] at Books-here.com
- Accelerated Learning: How to Learn Fast, Improve Memory, Save Your Time and Be Successful (Simple Tricks to Explode Your Reading Speed and Comprehension For Accelerated Learning) by David McClain (Author)
- Train Your Brain For Success: Your Life, Your Job, Your Career: How Simple Faster Learning, Smart Read, More Memory, and More Effective Helped You Succeed by Daniel Ball (Author)
- How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive: Improve your Memory, Focus your Mind and Achieve Powerful Goals (Accelerated Learning: Think Fast & Remember More) by Joseph Milano (Author)
- Memory Improvement: How To Improve Your Memory In Just 30 Days by Ron White (Author)
- How Can I Remember All That? – Illustrated by Alloway (Author)
- How to Improve Your Working Memory: Unlock Your Unlimited Memory to Memorize Everything You Read and Hear, Apply Creative Visualization and … More
- Improving Your Memory: How to Remember What You’re Starting to Forget fourth edition by Janet Fogler (Author), Lynn Stern (Author)
07 books to learn quickly and improve memory PDF free download
Training your mind is as important as training your body. Here are some reasons why you should train your mind.
- Mental fitness is just as important as physical fitness, and shouldn’t be neglected.
- Practicing a new and challenging activity is a good bet for building and maintaining cognitive skills.
- Brain games can help to increase focus, concentration, and memory.
- Memorization is discipline for the mind, helps train the mind to focus and be industrious, and creates the repertoire of what we think about.
- Improved mental fitness can lead to improved self worth, far less emotional upheaval and a much greater ability to achieve what you want in life.
In addition, training your mind can help you develop mental toughness, which is the ability to persevere when confronted with a grueling task. It can also help you build a strong mind that matches an equally strong body.
There are many ways to train your mind, such as practicing mindfulness, meditation, or learning a new skill. Regular exercise can also help improve cognitive function.
So go ahead and challenge yourself to learn something new today. We recommend 07 books to learn quickly and improve memory.
1 Accelerated Learning: How to Learn Fast, Improve Memory, Save Your Time and Be Successful by David McClain
Right now you are using only a small fraction of the power of your brain. The human ability to read, memorize, and understand is far greater than most people realize. The problem is that most people never learn how to learn! This is a failing of our formal education system and a waste of human potential. Finally there is a book that fills this void and shows you how to learn, memorize, and understand new things faster and better than you ever thought possible!
Do you want to:
- Study better?
- Be able to read faster and retain more information?
- Make more efficient notes?
- Pass tests more successfully?
- Be more creative?
- Learn things faster?
- Engage in business armed with great focus and full comprehension?
- Be able to read one book a day?
Outpace others, beat the competition, and get where you want to go in record time.
Learning to learn is one of the most valuable skills you will ever possess because it unlocks everything you want in life. You will achieve: better grades, better work product, better relationships, more enjoyable hobbies, and each day you will grow closer to the life you truly want.
2 Train Your Brain For Success: Your Life, Your Job, Your Career: How Simple Faster Learning, Smart Read, More Memory, and More Effective Helped You Succeed by Daniel Ball
Are you looking for a guide that will make your memory photographic, accelerate your learning pace, and boost your reading speed?
If so, then you have landed at the perfect place. Faster reading is a skill that can help both students and professionals. Students can apply this technique to improve grades, and professionals can read through material faster and finish designated tasks quickly. In this unique guide, you will find different techniques that can be used to boost your memory and advance your reading skill. Specially-formatted faster reading techniques and exercises will make it easy for you to read complete phrases at a time and improve your memory immensely.
3 How to Learn Faster and Be More Productive: Improve your Memory, Focus your Mind and Achieve Powerful Goals by Joseph Milano
After reading this book, you will know.
- The formation of memory: encoding, storing and retrieval of information
- Stages of memory
- Theories about memory
- Tricks of improving your learning skills
- Strategies to improve your memory
- Mnemonic devices to help you remember things.
- Brain activities and exercises to improve your memory
- The diet you should take to boost your memory.
All this valuable information in one book isn’t amazing. Start today to improve your memory.
4 Memory Improvement: How To Improve Your Memory In Just 30 Days by Ron White
- The problem is NOT with your memory. The problem is with the “Filing System” your brain currently uses to store and retrieve memory items. Change the filing system and you’ll double and even triple your memory comprehension.
Two-time USA Memory Champion Ron White will teach you the same 2,000-year-old memory method that he has already taught thousands to:
- Give presentations and speeches without notes…
- Memorize chapters of books word for word…
- Retain information from workshops or training classes…
- Improve your grades and study skills…
- Remember names and faces, even years later…
- Routinely memorize 100 digit numbers after hearing them only once…
- And lots more!
5 How Can I Remember All That? – Illustrated by Alloway
How to Improve Your Memory & Increase Your Brain Power in 30 Days” is a text that is focused on methods that can help individuals to improve their memory in a relatively short period of time. The author starts out pretty simply with a definition of what memory is and then progresses into the various methods that can be effectively used to improve memory.
The text is appropriate for those individuals that are interested in learning some tried and true methods that can be used to improve memory. In our fast paced society there are an ever increasing number of things the need to be retained and any method that can be used to improve it is extremely advantageous.
The reader does benefit from what the author has opted to divulge and the techniques can easily be understood and executed right in the home. Overall the book is a great point of reference for memory improvement.
6 How to Improve Your Working Memory: Unlock Your Unlimited Memory to Memorize Everything You Read and Hear, Apply Creative Visualization and … More (Accelerated Learning Techniques)
Is it possible to improve my memory and learn to remember well? Of course. The only necessary condition is the absence of pathological memory disorders.
This book will teach you how you can change your life and the lives of loved ones simply by understanding the nature, behavior, and function of working memory. You will be able to memorize the information acquired through creative visualization and association techniques carefully described in this book.
7 Improving Your Memory: How to Remember What You’re Starting to Forget fourth edition by Janet Fogler
Appliances and car lights turn themselves off. Smartphones and laptops remind us of appointments. Google lets us search for information we can’t remember. Yet with all these advances, we still grow frustrated and anxious when words won’t come, when we misplace items, or when we forget the name of the person in front of us.
Now, University of Michigan social workers Janet Fogler and Lynn Stern have completely updated their friendly, practical guide to memory improvement techniques, many of which can provide immediate results. Recognizing that people worry something is wrong with them when they forget things, they suggest that the antidote to worry is taking positive action to help us remember what we want to remember.
They provide tools for understanding and improving memory, including sixteen helpful exercises. Simple techniques like writing information down, creating a catch word or phrase, altering something in your environment, and reviewing details in advance can put you actively in charge of retrieving information more easily.
As in previous editions, Improving Your Memory reinforces memory techniques through real-life examples. This accessible handbook also discusses how memory works; how it changes with age, stress, illness, and depression, and why people remember what they do.
#07 books to learn quickly and improve memory