Do the Hard Things First PDF free download 2023
Do the Hard Things First How to Win Over Procrastination and Master the Habit of Doing Difficult Work by
This book helps you identify what’s holding you back and gives you a step by step plan to overcome your habit of procrastination. Everyone can benefit from this plan even if you don’t think you have a procrastination problem.
Source: POLCET – the best English center in Hanoi, Vietnam
Do the Hard Things First
- Publisher : Scott Allan Publishing (June 13, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 234 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1989599834
- ISBN-13 : 978-1989599839
1 Preview the boook
In Do the Hard Things First, you’ll discover how to:
- Control self-defeating distractions and manage Shiny Object Syndrome.
- Identify key constraints holding you back and take massive action for optimal results.
- Avoid doing random tasks and time block your critical work.
- Identify negative coping mechanisms and develop a great work ethic.
- Implement daily exercises for making better choices and building greater confidence in decision-making.
- Structure and schedule your life to guard against delaying important work.
Do the Hard Things Firstis structured to save you time, increase mental energy, and teach you to think from a mindset built with confidence by removing fear. You’ll learn how to focus in on your #1 tasks for the day, eliminate overwhelm, and become the best version of yourself in both your work and in life.
“Today, Not Tomorrow. Do It Now, Not Later.”