Finish What You Start by Peter Hollins PDF free download 2023
Finish What You Start: The Art of Following Through, Taking Action, Executing, & Self-Discipline (Live a Disciplined Life) by
If you are focused on what you need to do, self-discipline will naturally follow.
POLCET – POL center of education and training
Finish What You Start by
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 18, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 206 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1986622312
- ISBN-13 : 978-1986622318
1 Preview the book
Practical tactics to grow your willpower, stop procrastination, focus like a laser, and achieve whatever you set your mind to.Following through and finishing what you start- more valuable skills than you realize. They are a combination of traits that enables you to create the life you want – without having to compromise or wait.
The alternative is a status quo that you’re stuck in.Is your life a series of unfinished tasks and intentions? That stops now.Finish What You Start is a unique deep dive into the psychology and science of accomplishment, productivity, and getting things done. It takes a thorough look why we are sometimes stuck, and gives detailed, step by step solutions you can start using today.
Every phase of finishing and following through is covered, and even productivity pros will be able to learn something new.Above all else, this is a guide to understanding your brain and instincts better for optimal results.Channel massive productivity and mental toughness.Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a bestselling author. He has worked with dozens of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Resist distractions, de-motivation, temptations, laziness, and excuses.
- The surprising motivations that push us past obstacles.
- How daily rules and a manifesto can help you achieve.
- Valuable and insightful mindsets to view productivity from entirely new lights.Seize self-control and finally accomplish your big and small goals.
- The science and tactics to beating procrastination easily.
- Focus and willpower pitfalls you are probably committing at this very moment.
- How to beat distractions, remain focused, stay on task, and get to what matters – consistently.
2 Download the book
Finish What You Start by Peter Hollins
3 Similar books