Practice Makes Perfect French Verb Tenses by Trudie Booth 4th Ed pdf free download
Practice Makes Perfect: French Verb Tenses, Premium Fourth Edition 4th Edition by
This rigorous workbook helps you learn when and why to use different verb tenses―with new audio recordings via the McGraw Hill Language Lab app.
POLCET EDU – The best English center in Hanoi, Vietnam
French Verb Tenses by Trudie Booth
- Publisher : McGraw Hill; 4th edition (November 3, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 432 pages
- ISBN-10 : 126428604X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1264286041
1 Preview the book
Beyond learning grammar and vocabulary at the beginner and intermediate levels, figuring out when and why to use certain verb tenses is often a challenge when you’re trying to master the French language. In Practice Makes Perfect: French Verb Tenses, you’ll find tons of helpful guidance and extensive practice.
Ideal for use both as a reference and hands-on workbook, Practice Makes Perfect: French Verb Tenses helps you build your verb skills in more than 300 engaging exercises, increasing your confidence in your ability to choose the precise word. Presented in the student-friendly, proven Practice Makes Perfect format and including comprehensive verb conjugation tables, this is a book you’ll turn to often to help boost your confidence in speaking and writing French.
- A clear presentation of when and why to use verb tenses
- Reinforcement of verb forms through everyday examples covering a wide range of topics
- 300 varied exercises to test your understanding of every tense
- Audio recordings of answer key to 70 exercises are available through the McGraw Hill Language Lab app
- A “record yourself” feature in the mobile app allows you to compare your pronunciation with native speakers
- NEW: Audio recordings of verb conjugations and hundreds of example sentences