Workbook for Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents PDF free download 2023
Workbook for Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents: How to Heal from Distant, Rejecting, or Self-Involved Parents
Source: POLCET – the best English center in Hanoi, Vietnam
Workbook for Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents
- ASIN : B0B5XCBDYJ
- Publisher : Independently published (July 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 59 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8839849495
1 Preview the book
The goal of this workbook is to help you heal from distant, rejecting, or self-involved parents. It will help raise awareness or shine a light on your past so you can recover from childhood emotional loneliness and wounds.
If you’ve experienced emotional loneliness as a child or adult, if you’ve ever felt a separateness or distance between you and everyone, if you feel like no one understands you and no one ever will, this book is for you.
If you grew up with emotionally immature parents or caregivers, if you feel there are some childhood wounds you need to heal from, this workbook is for you
In the book “Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents” by Lindsay C. Gibson, Gibson a clinical psychologist who works in private practice and is an expert in providing individual psychotherapy to adult children of emotionally immature parents, exposes the damaging effects parents who are either unavailable or emotionally immature may have on their children.
Gibson was of the opinion that many lives have been damaged indelibly as a result of emotionally immature parents and went on to reveal mind blowing strategies, methods for overcoming the hurt and disorientation brought on by your early years/childhood.
This Workbook for Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents emphasises on the book’s (Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents by Lindsay C. Gibson) primary learning outcomes and breaks them down for easy understanding. We accomplished this by providing a variety of learning styles, as well as extensive summaries, lessons, and goals, as well as bulleted action plans and questions to help readers digest the book points.
Each chapter of the workbook comprises 6 different sections
- Summary: An overview of the chapter designed to help you remember its essence and what you learned in each chapter of “Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents.” Use this as a quick recap of what the chapter discusses.
- Key takeaways: These are the salient points to take note of in each chapter. Basically, if you don’t remember anything else in the chapter, remember this.
- Lessons: Salient teachings to put into practice in your day-to-day living. You can call them lifehacks or takeaway tips to improve the relevant areas in your life.
- Goals: This encapsulates what each chapter aims to achieve for the reader, and as a part of the larger book.
- Action plans: Curated steps to take in reaching your goals on the way to healing. While these have been highlighted with care, it is recommended that you identify personal action plans as you read. These will be a custom map to recover your true nature.
- Questions: This is the final section. It’s meant to help you engage with what you’ve learned in the chapter. This is why it comes with some personal questions. To help setup the change you’re looking for.