Workbook for principles of microeconomics 2nd ed pdf free download
Workbook for Principles of Microeconomics, 2nd Ed., PDF, by Magnus Hoffmann and Martin Kolmar, Free Download, Update 2022.
Workbook for principles of microeconomics 2nd ed
- Author(s): Magnus Hoffmann; Martin Kolmar
- Series: Classroom companion
- Year: 2022
- ISBN: 9783030877286; 3030877280
This is the companion workbook for the textbook Principles of Microeconomics. Each chapter features a wide variety of exercises, ranging from basic multiple-choice questions to challenging mathematical problems and case study scenarios.
The textbook pursues an integrative approach to modern microeconomics by critically reflecting on the main findings of economics from a philosophical standpoint and comparing them to approaches found in the social sciences. It adopts an institutional perspective to analyse the potential and limitations of different market types and highlights implications for the design of the legal system and business practises throughout. In addition to traditional rational-choice models, important findings from behavioural economics and psychology are also presented.
- Includes an extensive and unique variety of questions and exercises for students of Principles of Microeconomics
- Features multiple-choice questions, calculation exercises and open case studies
- Open case studies will help readers apply the theories discussed in the textbook to real-world problems
- Part of the book series: Springer Texts in Business and Economics (STBE)