Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money by Robert T. Kiyosaki 2022
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by
“The main reason that over 90 percent of the American public struggles financially is because they play not to lose. They don’t play to win.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids PDF
- Publisher : Plata Publishing; Second edition (April 11, 2017)
- Language : English
- Mass Market Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1612680194
- ISBN-13 : 978-1612680194
1 Preview the book
Includes: 9 Chapters, 6 Lessons +BONUS Excerpt
You should read it because…
Although this book is divisive, it simply works when it comes to motivating you to take action. It is partially based on the life of Kiyosaki, who discovered two distinct approaches to managing money from his father and his best friend. The lessons cover a variety of topics, including how to think about money conceptually, fundamental concepts in accounting, budgeting, and investing, as well as how to manage your money so it works for you. By the time the story is over, you’ll enjoy using the advice.
|20 Years… 20/20 Hindsight|
|It Was 20 Years Ago Today…|
|Rich Dad Poor Dad|
|Lesson 1: The Rich Don’t Work for Money|
|Lesson 2: Why Teach Financial Literacy?|
|Lesson 3: Mind Your Own Business|
|Lesson 4: The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations|
|Lesson 5: The Rich Invent Money|
|Lesson 6: Work to Learn—Don’t Work for Money|
|Still Want More? Here Are Some To Do’s|
|BONUS Excerpt from|
|Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant|
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
- Shows parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids
- Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
- Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success.
- Use your money to acquire assets, not liabilities.
- Manage risks instead of avoiding them.
- Work to learn, not to earn.
If you want to learn more, you should get a copy of this book to read offline.
2 Download the ebook EPUB file [English] Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money by Robert T. Kiyosaki
5 Download the book PDF file [Indonesian]