Surgery for Gastric Cancer (Hoon Noh) 1 ed (2019) springer
Surgery for Gastric Cancer (Hoon Noh) 1 ed (2019) springer PDF
Free download ebook Surgery for Gastric Cancer (Hoon Noh) 1 ed (2019)
Editors: Noh, Sung Hoon, Hyung, Woo Jin (Eds.)
- This book clearly describes the surgical procedures employed in patients with gastric cancer.
- Remains the mainstay in the treatment of gastric cancer.
- With advances in tumor biology and technical developments, gastric cancer surgery has become more diverse and its outcomes have steadily improved.
- However, further improvement of certain aspects of surgical procedures and techniques is still required.
- State of the art in the field and prove a valuable tool in the quest for optimal practice.
Sentinel Node Navigation Surgery
EG Junction Cancer
Surgery After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Remnant Gastric Cancer
Peritonectomy and HIPEC
Palliative Surgery (Including Resection, Bypass and Stent)
Postoperative Management and Follow-Up
Soure: POL jsc
More Books Medicine Books
Download other medicine books
Color Atlas of Pharmacology (Lüllmann) 5 ed (2018)
CLINICAL GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY (CHANDRASEKHARA) 3 ED (2019)
BASIC PHYSIOLOGY FOR ANAESTHETISTS (CHAMBERS) 2ND ED (2019)