The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens on the Go PDF free download
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens on the Go: Wisdom for Teens to Build Confidence, Stay Positive, and Live an Effective Life
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens on the Go
- Publisher : FranklinCovey (January 11, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 156 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1642506524
- ISBN-13 : 978-1642506525
- Reading age : 13 – 18 years
1 Preview the book
Finally get results. Many teens know that establishing proactive habits is the first step toward personal success, but often don’t know how to implement these habits. Between the pressures of school, social life, and overburdened schedules, it’s no wonder that the average teenager is stressed. In this condensed guide, bestselling FranklinCovey author Sean Covey breaks down the timeless wisdom of the 7 Habits into a weekly, realistic format for busy teens.
Rely on trusted guidance. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens on the Go helps teens navigate the processes of building self-esteem, managing social pressure, promoting activism, and more. With these tools, you can learn to become both capable and self-reliant in your daily life. This guide contains weekly challenges, calls-to-action, and inspiration to ensure lasting personal change year-round.
- Determine which principles are important to you
- Create and map out short-term and long-term goals for a meaningful, competent and self-sufficient life
- Foster healthy, meaningful relationships throughout your teens and into adulthood